Todd Beamer Speech & Debate
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Todd Beamer Speech & Debate

Todd Beamer Speech and Debate forums, for debate and peer reviews of speech's

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Pink_Floyd-Brain_Damage_The_Dark_Side_Of_The_Moon_1973.mp3
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 7:01 am by baldev

» Thomas_Schumacher_ft_Caitlin_Devlin-Every_Little_Piece_Hot_Since_82_Remix.mp3
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 12:37 am by baldev

» Argo.2012.iTALiAN.AC3.BRRip.XviD-T4P3
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 9:46 pm by baldev

» Sunrisers Ipl Telugu Song Padha Padha
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 7:19 pm by baldev

» David And Steve Gordon-Letting Go Of The Day Mp3
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 6:26 pm by baldev

» Avengers Mp4 Icyupload
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 5:20 pm by baldev

» 120 PSD Templates DVD Box And Covers
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:58 pm by baldev

» AutoCAD 2010 32 Bit
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:58 pm by baldev

» AutoCAD 2010 32 Bit
Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSat Jun 14, 2014 3:56 pm by baldev

Top posters
baldev
Abortion right or wrong? Vote_lcapAbortion right or wrong? Voting_barAbortion right or wrong? Vote_rcap 
Admin
Abortion right or wrong? Vote_lcapAbortion right or wrong? Voting_barAbortion right or wrong? Vote_rcap 
David O.
Cuchulainn
zbussmeir
DavidTri
Starfisher
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 132 on Tue Mar 16, 2021 6:18 am
Statistics
We have 15 registered users
The newest registered user is accetal

Our users have posted a total of 320 messages in 180 subjects
March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Abortion right or wrong?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Abortion right or wrong? Empty
PostSubject: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 7:25 pm

Is abortion alright? I mean isn't it wrong to kill any form of life but how do we know something at that stage can be considered living and shouldn't moms have a right to get rid of a child if they want.
Back to top Go down
https://tbsd.forumotion.com
Cuchulainn

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 1:26 am

I dont believe anyone who is still sane would say "Abortion is a great invention".
I do believe that there are some situations where it is a reasonable answer to a dilema, when it is in the best interest of the child.
I dont give a d**n about how the mother is going to be affected, it's her fault for f**king around anyway. But if a child is going to suffer because of the family they are born into, it is better fot them not be born.

You may be thinking "they could put the child up for adoption" youre right. But how many unprepared parents do that? Not many. It would be too much to try and fix the system to save suffering children, so abortion can be a reasonable option to keep children from suffering.
Back to top Go down
David O.

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:30 am

"You may be thinking "they could put the child up for adoption" youre right. But how many unprepared parents do that? "

I don't get it though why is it worse for someone to put a new born up for adoption than to abort? One case the baby has a chance the other situation the baby has 0 chance.

I'm beggining to not even think there's any circumstance abortion is alright.

There was a case where a woman had a child and she wasn't married and was going to have another but she didn't think she could support another child so she talked to a doctor about abortion. The doctor asked why do you want to have an abortion and she told him "I already have 1 son and don't think I can afford another". The doctor said to her why don't you abort the son you already have then?
Back to top Go down
David O.

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:40 am

I think it's not a debate of whether the mother has the right to abort or not but if the fetus is living or not. Also in the case where the mother wants to have an abortion the biological father should always get a say in the abortion as when the mother gives up her rights to the child the father should and I believe is the next in line to take charge of the child as the child is as much his as hers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Abortion right or wrong?   Abortion right or wrong? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Abortion right or wrong?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Todd Beamer Speech & Debate :: Topics for heated Discussion/Debate :: Politics-
Jump to: